- Choose a font from the drop down in the upper right.
- Select a character from the list to see a larger version of it with additional useful info.
- Type into any of the text boxes and tab away to search by that field.
- Save as a transparent image (tap on the picture of the glyph to reverse colors).
- Adjust the pixel width or height to save at a different resolution without loss. Note: the aspect ratio is always maintained.
- If you don't see the character you're looking for, it means the selected font does not contain a glyph for that character.
- Each character is listed in order of its Unicode value and grouped by code page.
- Use semantic zoom to see all groups available with a glyph count for each.
- Change the theme by using the Preferences option in the Setting Charm (swipe from the right).
- Filter by group by checking which groups to include & exclude.
- Copy the character directly to your clipboard.
Got feedback? Post a message to the Discussion tab above.